By Girl in the Cafe
Much awaited PUBG Mobile's Vekendi Snow Map now available on Android and iOS Platform
As per the recent tweet by PUBG Mobile, Vekendi – snow map is now available for download on 20th Dec 2019.
PUBG Mobile 0.10.0 update brings in the much awaited Snow Map along with fixing the additional buggers. You can update the game on iOS and Android platforms. However, the new Map will be available to play by 21 Dec at 5.30 am IST.
The biggest addition to the game is its availability on the cross section platform which will be launched on Dec 21.
The awarded game of 2018 by Google has given the festive feels of Christmas in this update. The home screen gets the Christmas makeover, having the celebratory music played in the background. Even though the theme is Christmas, the motive of the game to battlel out and win the Chicken Dinner remains the same. Players can collect bells and from the classic mode and exchange it for rewards.
There are an addition of some voice commands for a quick chat to enhance the feel of the game.
The players belonging to the same level/ tier can battle against each out across different platforms. They have also added Arabic language support. PUBG also got in a strict rule against the casual players who exist often in the match would be banned for a while.
PUBG Mobile Launched in late 2017 gain its popularity across the globe. Especially its compatibility to be played on Low-end Android devices has made its way to fame.
PUBG will update the Vekendi map on Xbox One and PS4 in January 2019
You can check out the patch notes of PUBG 0.10.0 update below.
– New weather added: Snow
– Vikendi-exclusive vehicle: Snowmobile
– Snowball Fight added to Vikendi’s Spawn Island.
– Added a Snow theme to the main menu. Collect bells from all Classic mode matches and exchange them for rewards at the event center!
– Added Arabic support.
– Added cross-server matchmaking. After enabling, players have a chance to be matched to players of the same tier on other servers.
– Players that repeatedly exiting matches right after starting will now be banned from finding matches for a period of time.
– Players may now report suspicious behavior while spectating after dying.
– Added a layout for players with large hands.
– Added tags to items with quality, categories and background information.
– Added a display for Crew Challenge winners on Erangel’s Spawn Island. Season 1’s winning teams will appear on the Spawn Island of their respective server and modes. Season 2 registration starts at 0:00 UTC on 18 DEC 2018!
– Players’ best results in Crew Challenge will now be shown on their Crew pages and can be shared with other players.
– Players now can collect all daily mission awards at once.
– New commands added to Quick Chat.
– Added Firearms Finish Upgrade System, where players can use materials at the Lab to upgrade certain weapon finishes to get additional kill effects, unique kill broadcasts, and death crate appearances.
– Added Lucky Treasure, a feature that gives players a chance to get upgradable weapon finish Glacier – M416 when they finish daily missions.
– Added Season spending rewards. Spend different amounts to get excellent rewards and steep discounts on firearm finishes.
– Added a feature in the backpack to show sources of unobtained items when tapped.
– Players now do not need to select a second language for matchmaking and chat.
– Chat system now takes up less memory and stores more messages.
– Shop’s front page has been tuned to emphasize themes of each major update.
New to PUBG MOBILE? Jump in: http://bit.ly/PUBGMobile0100
Do write in your experience on playing the game with the latest update in the comments section below.